Saturday 21 April 2012

Chantal Loves Vintage

Hello Strangers :)

Sorry it's been awhile.

Please forgive me?


I'm here to let you all know that I have started a new blog and Etsy shop called Chantal Loves Vintage.  I did this because I didn't want to be tied down to selling and writing about vintage beads and charms only.  I will still be selling them, I will just be selling and chatting about other stuff too. 


I would love to have kept Betty's Place up and running but I couldn't change my headers to remove the beads and charms but.  You guys probably didn't notice that and if you did probably don't think it's worth me worrying about....but it just niggled me.  My hugely talented sister designed the header for me but her computer died and so it was lost forever without being able to change.

I'll stop babbling now, sorry.

I really really hope to see you over at my new blog, I really love it and I hope you love it too. So drop by and say hello.  I promise I'll wave back.




1 comment: