Monday 14 November 2011

Vintage/Retro Fair


Tabernacle Junction - Yeovil - 19th November 2011 
Be there or be......well...missing out quite frankly.

I am super super excited about going to this this weekend.
Nothing like this happens in our sleepy rural town, so this is going to be brilliant.



This has all been put together brilliantly by Daisys Vintage Kitchen



My friend is having a stall there.  She makes the most amazing items out of vintage fabrics.  Look how totally fabulous this is.
This is from her shop Pica Pica on Etsy.  She runs this with her friend and between them they have lots of original vintage fabric for sale as well as these fab bags.

There is also a Burlesque Troop called Barmy Burlesque. To find out more about them go to their website Barmy Burlesque or visit their Facebook Page


Here's a few more fantastic stall holders




As well as the above stall holders, there are many more, plus there will be a hair and make up salon, music, cake, booze........it's just too perfect!
I have a sneaky suspicion that I am going to come back with an empty purse!!!

I emailed my sister in law about this and she is most excited about the pop up tea room.....this made me chuckle as I am most excited about the Troop of 1940's US Airborne.....IN UNIFORM!!!

So make sure you don't miss out on a truly fabulous day in the country and come and hang out back in time.





No comments:

Post a Comment