Wednesday 7 July 2010

Sneaky Peek

I know I have already posted today but I just couldn't resist another quickie. I wanted to give you a quick sneaky peek at some of the gorgeous vintage buttons going into my shop soon.

New Buttons

They are super nice! They will be going into the shop in the sets photographed which included a pink mix, a set of grandad buttons (at least that's what I like to call them) a tortoiseshell mix and more.

Also, I thought I would share one of my recent journal pages. I haven't blogged about them much but this is one of my favs.

1 comment:

  1. such pretty stuff!

    just stumbled across your blog and i think its GORGEOUS!

    please drop by mine too when you have some time. perhaps we can follow each other. =)

    have a lovely day!

    Persis
    http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete