Wednesday 2 June 2010

A New Home

I am very excited, we have a new home!

Check it out... www.bettysplaceiscool.co.uk and let me know what you think!

You can still find my shop on Folksy and on Misi but this is now my main hub. I have combined all 3 of my shops on here so you can find vintage beads and charms, vintage buttons and Hotdog And Me sock puppy's all under one roof. Although I will be keeping my other shops open there will be much more on offer at www.bettysplaceiscool.co.uk

There is a Link Love page so if you would like a small ad for your shop or blog just email me a rectangle picture and your url to mail@bettysplaceiscool.co.uk and we will include you. Of course if any of you want to put a link to Betty's Place on your websites then we would be over the moon too.

And lastly, if you have made anything using items bought from Betty's Place then please contact me we would love to include you in the Makers Gallery with a Link to your shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment